"Because once we feel, know, and dare to imagine more for ourselves, we cannot unfeel, unknow, or unimagine. There is no going back."
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle
Professionals, how many of these do you experience?
1. Excessive worry or fear about everyday situations;
2. Restlessness and difficulty concentrating;
3. Muscle tension, headaches, and fatigue;
4. Difficulty sleeping or staying asleep;
5. Irritability, short-temper, and mood swings;
6. Nausea, dizziness, and sweating;
7. Panic attacks or feelings of impending doom;
8. Avoidance of social situations or activities; and/or
9. Obsessive thoughts or compulsive concerns about physical health or bodily symptoms.
Stress is real. Sometimes it is helpful and sometimes it is destructive. Therapy can help reduce burnout, increase self-esteem and self-worth, reduce restlessness, improve sleep issues, build better relationships, lower anxiety, and address concerns about your career, with coping strategies, effective communication skills, and insight into your thoughts and behaviors. Heal the emotional wounds from your past, build resilience, and improve your overall well-being.
Are you ready to discover how much you're worth? Come join us and unlock your potential!
PROFESSIONALS THRIVE WITH THERAPY